E-mail copy requests to email@example.com.
- Include in the e-mail the following information:
- Case number
- Case style (or name of parties)
- Docket number(s) of the document(s) requested
- Your name, address, e-mail address, and telephone number
- Requests for copies are processed in the order received.
- The charge for copies is $0.50 per page.
- An additional charge of $11.00 will apply for certified copy requests.
- Payment for copies must be made at the time of pickup or before documents are mailed.
- If you prefer that copies be mailed, please provide a self-addressed, postage-paid envelope or the appropriate container and an account number for express delivery.
- When your copies are ready for pickup, you will be notified and given the total cost.
- Prepayment may be required for large copy requests.
- If a case is electronically filed, copies may also be obtained from PACER.
If you have questions regarding your copy request, please call the Clerk’s Office at 615-736-5498.