Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) Information
- Please read Local Rule of Court 83.01carefully before applying or moving for admission.
- Instructions and Application for Admission to Practice
- Form Motion for Admission Pro Hac Vice – NOTE: Certificates of Good Standing must be from a United States District Court or a United States appellate court. State bar certificates of good standing are not acceptable for pro hac vice admission.
Certificate of Good Standing Requests
Criminal Justice Act (CJA) Information
PACER – Public Access to Court Electronic Records
- Requests for transcripts or audio recordings are governed by Local Rules of Court 72.04 and 83.05.
- Administrative Order 27: Court Reporters’ Rates for Transcripts
- Court Reporter contact information:
- Roxann Harkins (Judge Trauger): Roxann_Harkins@tnmd.uscourts.gov
- Patty Jennings (Judge Campbell): Patty_Jennings@tnmd.uscourts.gov
- Lise Matthews (Chief Judge Crenshaw): Lise_Matthews@tnmd.uscourts.gov
- Debbie Watson (Judge Richardson): Debbie_Watson@tnmd.uscourts.gov