- Please read Local Rule of Court 83.01carefully before applying or moving for admission.
- Instructions and Application for Admission to Practice
- Form Motion for Admission Pro Hac Vice –
- NOTE: Certificates of Good Standing must be from a United States District Court or a United States appellate court. State bar certificates of good standing are not acceptable for pro hac vice admission.
- Certificates of Good Standing must have been issued within 6 months of filing a Motion for Pro Hac Vice Admission.
- Attorneys with CM/ECF filing privileges in this Court may file Motions for Admission Pro Hac Vice via CM/ECF.
- For attorneys who do not yet have CM/ECF filing privileges in this Court, motions may be filed via CM/ECF by local counsel, or counsel may e-mail the motions to email@example.com.
- Requests for transcripts or audio recordings are governed by Local Rules of Court 72.04 and 83.05.
- Administrative Order 27: Court Reporters’ Rates for Transcripts
- Court Reporter contact information: