You are here

For Attorneys

Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) Information

Attorney Admissions  

  • Please read Local Rule of Court 83.01carefully before applying or moving for admission.  
    • Admission to Practice - Procedures and Application
    • Form Motion for Admission Pro Hac Vice
      • NOTE: Certificates of Good Standing must be from a United States District Court or a United States appellate court. State bar certificates of good standing are not acceptable for pro hac vice admission.
      • Certificates of Good Standing must have been issued within 6 months of filing a Motion for Pro Hac Vice Admission. 
      • Attorneys with CM/ECF filing privileges in this Court may file Motions for Admission Pro Hac Vice via CM/ECF.
      • For attorneys who do not yet have CM/ECF filing privileges in this Court, motions may be filed via CM/ECF by local counsel, or counsel may e-mail the motions to  

Attorney Change of Address Instructions

Bill of Costs Guidelines

Certificate of Good Standing Requests

CM/ECF & E-Filing Information

Copy Requests

Judge Information

Criminal Justice Act (CJA) Information

Filing Fee Information


Local Rules

PACER – Public Access to Court Electronic Records