You are here

Pro Se Handbook for Actions Filed Under 28 U.S.C. § 2254

Use this Handbook if:

  • You are in jail or prison or on probation, parole, or supervised release as the result of a conviction in state court and
  • You want the federal district court to set aside your state court conviction or sentence because you think your conviction or sentence violates the United States Constitution or laws of the United States.
PDF icon Pro Se 2254 Handbook.pdf529.07 KB