a. $400.00 filing fee.
b. $455.00 for appeal to Court of Appeals (one check to Clerk, U.S. District Court).
c. No fees for cross, counter, or third-party complaints.
d. No other initial "court costs" as in state court.
e. Other fees.
(1) $.50 per page for copies.
(2) $11.00 for certified copy (plus $.50 for each copy involved).
(3) $46.00 to register an out-of-district judgment.
(4) $226.00 for Attorney Admission.
(5) $18.00 for Certificate of Good Standing.
(6) $37.00 for Appeal of Misdemeanor conviction entered by Magistrate Judge (if defendant not pauper).
(7) $75.00 per Attorney for pro hac vice.
(8) $30.00 for records search.
(9) $53.00 for file retrieval from FRC.
(10) $53.00 for any check returned for lack of funds.
(11) $5.00 for filing fees for habeas corpus.
(12) $30.00 for Audio Recording.
Check Acceptance Policy:
Except as provided herein, personal or business checks are accepted only from attorneys and employees of attorneys, law firms, law students and the press. (All checks & money orders should be made payable to the Clerk, U.S. District Court). Personal checks are not accepted for criminal bonds, which require cash, a money order or a cashiers check. Personal checks are accepted for criminal fines and special assessments.